Monday, October 3

Crafty Bastards 2011


This event was just what I needed to remind me to just do what I love. Despite the unexpected cold winds and rain, tons of people came out to support. There were so many different types of handmade goods and it was just nice to see people so passionate about their craft. My highlight was seeing Katharine Watson at her booth, since I'd already been following her blog. I bought one of her Monogram 'M' cards and spoke to her briefly. I'll actually see her again next weekend at the Ballston Arts & Crafts Market on Saturday and the Nana Trunk Show on Sunday. Totally not stalking her or anything! Being at the event made me eager to work more on my own block prints and just being creative.
















Head over to my facebook page to find out who these crafters are!

No comments:

Post a Comment